- I use Google Analytics, which gather anonymous data about your activity on my site, for example: time spent on a certain page, which pages have you entered, and from what region of the world are users visiting my site. This allows me to analyze what content is the most interesting and attracts the most people, and this facilitates the further development of the blog and allows for a better selection of content.
- In some entries I embed videos from YouTube, posts from social media such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram. That’s why the site can have cookies from those sites.
- I offer you sharing the content of this blog directly to social media sites: Facebook and Twitter.
- The Disqus comments system allows the visitor to post a comment under posts on this blog.
- On this site, some of these links may be so-called affiliate links. An affiliate link is a link thanks to which a company or a person whose subject or service I recommend on my blog knows that you have reached him / her / them thanks to me, in exchange for which I can receive some commissions. This does not affect your purchases and product prices! Information about your visit to my blog and clicks on the links is saved in your browser cookies. Of course, appropriate information will appear with each such link.
When contacting us by e-mail, including sending a request via the contact form, you naturally give us your e-mail address as the sender’s address. Also, you may include other personal data in your message.
Your data is processed in this case for the purpose of contacting you.